BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 25, 2009

welcome to my new world

Welcome to my new blog. The purpose of this lil'o blog is to share with you out there all my fabulous past, current & future projects. As I once told a friend, I ooze craftyness and this is a wonderful way to showcase it. As you may have noticed I currently publish two other blogs, one for my full-of-life boys & one for my full-of-sh*t rants. This one doesn't fit into either catagory.

As far as the name is concerned, I just pulled it out of thin air. No, not really. I thought long & hard about what to call this new baby. After MANY, MANY, MANY attempts at other names (tons of which are taken but no longer active) I remembered a question I had on an employment application I filled out recently and I quote, what do you like to do in your spare time? My first thought was, what spare time? then I remembered it was for a job with the school district & they had a strict 'no smart ass' policy in place. Since it was for the school district I crafted a very honest answer about spending time with my kids or some such something. Hopefully that will be the winning answer in my quest to getting a job. ha ha I have to preface this next statement with, I-LOVE-MY-CHILDREN-DEARLY!!, that said in my spare time I like to craft!! I am always on the look out for my next project. Paper, sewing, candles, soaps makes no difference to me, I wanna do it all.

Anyways, check back often as I hope to update many times with all the fun stuff I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment